The most recent couple of years were signalizing open doors for investors to put resources into biotech and pharma startups; then, the pandemic hit. Now it appears that everybody hit the pause button. As a result, investors still have to make decisions on what industry to invest in.
Now, after having worked through business strategies and goals, it’s time for both investors and biotechs to get back on track and see a bigger picture despite COVID19.
HOW TO ATTRACT AND KEEP THE INVESTORS THINKING
Getting investors on board used to be challenging even during the pre-pandemic time, so how can you attract them in a considerably tighter and mindful market?
Just having an outstanding scientific idea is, unfortunately, not enough. It would be best if you had a strong and effective communication appearance as well.
- Make sure you have a solid story and vision behind your company.
- Build your brand no matter what stage of development you are at.
- Develop an explainer animation video – visualizing information is the most effective way to deliver your message.
When you are ready, make sure you reach all the possible groups of investors – take all the chances!
WHY MEDICAL EXPLAINER IS CRUCIAL FOR YOUR PITCH
- Animated explainers deliver the idea faster and in the most concrete way.
- Medical animation explainer videos facilitate the understanding of complex subjects.
- Medical animation explainer videos are super engaging and memorable.
MORE TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL PITCH AND ATTRACTING INVESTORS
- When face-to-face meetings are not possible, organize an online conference. People are getting more and more used to this type of gathering.
- Demonstrate your lab and scientific facilities.
- Introduce your team – investors love seeing the workforce behind every project.
When you are 100% ready to search for an investor, think about how you will present your startup. Focus on creating a compelling and scientifically accurate video presentation. This is the most effective tool at the stage of searching for an investor for a biotech startup.
How can you do it? Contact us, and we will find a solution for you within any budget, as well as help you prepare for the presentation even within a very tight deadline.