Video Marketing Statistics
Here’s a summary of the video marketing statistics for 2019:
- 85% of all internet users in the United States watched online video content monthly on any of their devices. Which means that video content is becoming increasingly popular.
- 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support. This goes to show that the demand for video content is also increasing.
- 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool. More businesses are including video content as part of their digital marketing strategy.
- Videos are a consumers’ favorite type of content to see from a brand on social media. Consumers expect more video content.
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media. Companies are using video marketing to improve their business. Among other things, this includes to increase their sales, to build brand awareness, and to keep their customers informed.
- Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year. This increased quality of leads could be because of the quality of education that video content brings.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video. This shows that video content improves engagement on your website.
- Where both video and text are available on the same page, 72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service. This means that people show a preference for video content over text.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine, with the largest being Google. It has huge potential. It receives more than 1.5 billion users per month and plays over 1 billion hours of video each day to users.
- Viewers are 95% more likely to remember a call to action after watching a video, compared to 10 percent when reading it in text format. Which means that video content is easier to remember than written content.
To view original article – https://www.oberlo.com/blog/video-marketing-statistics