Medical animation experience is preferred, however if you are a talented generalist who demonstrates advanced technicals skills and able to produce beautiful work with cinematic qualities, we would be love to talk to you.
LOOKING FOR TALENTS
We are a busy Life Science Animation Studio with clients in the Pharma, HealthCare Agency, Film and Broadcast Industries and are looking for an exceptional talents to bring on to our team
Who we are looking for
Additional skills / Science:
- Medical Animation experience
- Education and/or advanced knowledge in Cellular/Molecular biology and Anatomy, or an
aptitude for learning such things
- Experience in researching and producing accurate molecular models from reference and
utilizing the Protein Data Bank.
Additional skills / Technical:
- Experience with 3rd party render engines a plus.
- Experience in liquid and gaseous fluid simulation (RealFlow, TurbulenceFD, Houdini, Krakatoa)
- UV unwrapping and editing
- Z-Brush experience
- Character rigging and animation skills
- Knowledge and or experience in VR technology trends: ie: Oculus Rift, Unity3D and/or Unreal Engine workflow.
- Constantly seeking to improve skillsets and the quality of work, as well as keeping up to date with new tools and techniques.
- Highly organized
- Experience meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing jobs effectively
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Great attention to detail
- Confident with friendly, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills, follows directions accurately
- Responsible, proactive and trustworthy
- Ability to lead when necessary
Meet us in person
power Nanobot medical: