2D animation is great for communicating complex ideas in a simple and familiar form. It combines graphic design, motion graphics, voiceovers, and sometimes, character animation to create visually appealing videos that tell a story and visualize complex themes.
2D animation or 2D motion graphics consists of fragments of moving digital frames that create the illusion of movement in multimedia projects. Animating static illustrations can help deepen the impact and delivery of a marketing message while increasing audience engagement and interaction.
The difference between 2D and 3D animation is that 2D creates motion in a static illustration, while 3D fully immerses an audience in a virtual reality. 3D animation is also a more expensive option compared to 2D.
- Platinum WinnerVideo - Medical: iBioMUSE Creative Awards 2023
- Gold WinnerVideo - Animation: Alamar BiosciencesMUSE Creative Awards 2023
- Gold WinnerVideo - Medical: Alamar BiosciencesMUSE Creative Awards 2023
- Silver WinnerVideo - Technology/Science: Alamar BiosciencesMUSE Creative Awards 2023
- Award of Distinction360/VR: Exeltis Experience25th Annual Communicator Awards, 2019
- Gold Award360/VR: Exeltis ExperienceCannes Corporate Media & TV Awards, 2019
- Bronze Award360/VR: Exeltis ExperienceCreativity International 49th Media & Interactive Design Awards, 2019
- Silver AwardPharma/Film: Astellas PharmaCreative MedMen Awards 2020
Which industries need 2D Medical Animation?
Pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies, and universities use 2D animation to introduce products or technology ideas without diving deep into scientific details. For example, it is widely used in the life science industry.
Moreover, it is frequently used by biotech startups to communicate ideas in the pre-financing stage due to its ability to tell a story effectively while being more affordable than 3D animation.
Medical 2D animation is used in medical marketing because of its high audience engagement potential. Specifically, motion graphics animation has been found to be very effective at communicating client ideas or medical messages.
In addition, 2D animation can replace 3D animation when faced with timeline or budget constraints—shorter creation times mean the animation is on your desk relatively quickly.
Benefits of Nanobot Medical Studio’s 2D Medical Animation Services
When you engage Nanobot to create your 2D animation project, you can expect to work with a seasoned industry professional team. Our team has spent their professional careers mastering motion graphics, scientific and medical animation, and 2D and 3D animation.
We are always ready to put our skills toward helping you reach your business goals within your budget and time frame.
Our exceptional team comprises an art director, project manager, scriptwriter, account manager, scientific advisor, and designer.
They will participate in every stage of your future animation story’s creation to ensure every detail is well-considered and optimized to achieve your desired outcome.
Together, we will develop a clear shared vision for the success of your project.
We have ample scientific expertise to ensure that our 2D animations are as detailed as possible, scientifically accurate, and speak at a level appropriate for your target audience.
Nanobot Medical Studio’s Workflow
In the scientific animation workflow (or pipeline), people use various hardware and software to perform specific tasks in a particular order within a pre-determined time frame. The result of their collaborative efforts is the final output: your 2D animation product or asset.
- Idea Discussion
The Nanobot Medical team has dedicated years of our lives to scientific animation. Our extensive experience has taught us how to make the entire process swift and hassle-free to help our clients accomplish their goals most efficiently.
Most people don’t realize how many components are involved in creating a scientific animation.
Producing a 2D animated piece involves a number of steps that can vary depending on the animation studio and the project scale. Generally, the process involves a long list of tasks and a team of professionals with different skill sets.
For complex projects to be completed efficiently and affordably, a 2D animation studio must have a solid structure and a detailed framework.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is 2D Medical Animation?
2D animation or 2D motion graphics consists of fragments of moving digital frames to create the illusion of movement in multimedia projects.
- Why would a company need 2D Medical Animation?
Because it is the fastest and most cost-effective way to tell a short story.
- Does Nanobot Medical have 2D Medical Animation experience?
Nanobot Medical has several years of experience in 2D animation development.
- How Much Does 2D Medical Animation Cost?
It depends on the quality of the 2D animation, starting from 2500 EUR for 60 sec.
Other our services
- February 13, 2024We are pleased to share the result of another collaboration – a beautiful and exclusive 3D light animation developed for SoftFil. From concept to delivery, our collaboration turned the ordinary into extraordinary in just 5 weeks! SoftFil® PRECISION cannulas, renowned globally for their innovative design, redefine the standards of comfort and safety for physicians andRead more ...
- February 1, 2024Effective communication is paramount for success in the dynamic life sciences landscape. Unfortunately, many companies face a common hurdle: content consistency. This challenge often arises when working with multiple contractors (for example, when preparing for a trade show), leading to communication gaps, quality assurance issues, and missed deadlines. Companies seeking recognition and success must payRead more ...